We take great pride in the excellence of our veterinary and hygiene practices, all of which play a vital role in ensuring an effective Food Safety Management System. Our robust infrastructure is designed to guarantee that any potential risks are kept to an absolute minimum and competent personnel work hard to ensure the safety and quality of our products. Processes and critical controls are carefully monitored in order to maintain an efficient and effective Food Safety Management System.
Safety of our products and the wellbeing of our consumers is of utmost priority.
We have maintained several relevant quality certificates for many years now and during routine inspections by the statutory bodies we have been awarded highest grades. This proves our competence, commitment and dedication towards food safety.
Our current valid certificates are:
- Emirates Quality Mark (GSO 1002/2014)
- Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000:2005)
- HACCP Certified – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Halal (GSO 2055-1:2015)
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018)
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
- Customer Complaint Handling (ISO 10002:2018)
In 2009, Al Jazira Poultry was awarded the ‘Best Farm in Dubai’ by the Public Health Services Department of Dubai Municipality.
For a detailed overview of our policies please click on the respective links: