DID YOU KNOW?
- Eggs are considered to be healthy and balanced food for all age groups
- Most of an egg’s vitamins are in the yolk (Yellow)
- Most of an egg’s protein and minerals are in the albumen (egg white)
- The only difference in white and brown eggs is the colour of the shell
- White or brown eggs are both same in terms of nutritional values
- First eggs layed by young hens often have double yolks
- Some older hens lay jumbo size eggs which may have double yolks
- It is always advisable to eat thoroughly cooked eggs
Flavored Eggs (Coming Soon)
We can't find products matching the selection.